Semiconductors, Components and micro-nanotechnologies (SCM)
This option is supported by the laboratory INL.
The 8 class unit is as follows:
- Semiconductor nanostructures
- Leading edge MOS devices
- Leading edge integrated circuit nanofabrication
- Numerical modelling of devices on silicon
- Microsensors and microcontrollers
- Photonic components and materials
- Photovoltaic conversion
- Seminars: semiconductor packaging and reliability
- The option consists of 8 classes and a set of seminars on packaging.
- The TPMDs are part of the option and include a set of practical work in clean room in Grenoble, France.